This website and its contents are provided without any representations, endorsements or warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of title or accuracy and any implied warranties of non-infringement, with the sole exception of warranties (if any) that cannot be expressly excluded under applicable law. It is not intended to constitute a promise, offer or contract of any kind.
This website is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. Use of this website is at your own risk. The Company and its affiliates, representatives, contractors, or their respective officers, directors or employees will not be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur arising from or in connection with:
- any delay, termination, failure, defect, or interruption in the transmission of this website;
- any inaccuracy, error, unavailability, or incompleteness in the transmission of this website;
- any termination or interruption of your access to this website;
- your reliance on or use of this website;
- any e-mail requests you send, or the interception by third parties of any requests you send via e-mail;
- any other cause relating to your access to or use of this website, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of the Company or within the control of any other party providing software or services support for this website.
The Company does not warrant that this website, or the functions contained in this website, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website, or the servers that make it available, are free from viruses or other harmful components. You assume the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repairing, or correcting of your property or operations as a result of using this website. You accept at your own risk that the Internet or other online communications medium may not perform as intended as a result of human, mechanical, or other error, despite the efforts of the Company, you, or any third party.
Intellectual Property Statement
The content of this website is protected by applicable intellectual property law. All content of our website is the copyrighted material of the Company or the appropriate contributor, and is protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. The website includes content, appearances and design, as well as the Company and third party trademarks, product names, graphics, logos, slogans, colors and designs that are the property of their respective owners. Except as set forth in the relevant license agreements, nothing contained in our Website grants any license or other right to any of our or any third party's intellectual property. The appropriate party reserves complete title, and interest to, its intellectual property on or associated with the Website. The Company reserves all rights with respect to intellectual property ownership of all material on this website, and will enforce such rights to the full extent permissible by law.
- copy (other than a copy for personal use, provided you do not remove any trademark, service mark, copyright or any other notice contained in the content), modify, distribute, alter, display, reproduce, transfer or republish any of the material of our website without first agreeing to the terms and conditions of any license agreement, or obtaining the written permission of the Company;
- use, copy, modify, or display any Tortoise name, logo, trademark, text, executive's name, or graphic image without the Company's express, written permission;
- display any of the pages, text, images, or other content of this website using "framing" technology without the Company's express written permission;
- modify or use the pages, text, images, or other content from this website for any purpose other than browsing or printing for personal, non-commercial use;
- take any action to create an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement between any user and/or website and the Company;
- use any robot, spider, intelligent agent or other automatic or manual device or process to (i) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Company's Website, nor act as a conduit for others to effect the same result or (ii) search, monitor or copy this Website or the reports, data, information, content, software, products services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this website, whether through links or otherwise, without the Company's permission, provided that generally available third-party web browsers may be used without such permission;
- Use this website in any manner that would interfere with another party's use of the website.
The information provided on this website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject the Company or any of its products to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. The Company does not claim that the products or services discussed on, or accessible through, this website are suitable for any particular investor. If you choose to access this website from a location other than the United States, you do so on your own initiative, and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
No Offer or Advice
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security that may be referenced on or through this website. Nor does this website constitute an offering or recommendation by the Company of any security, investment management service, or advisory service. This website does not provide investment advice, tax advice, insurance or legal advice, and you agree that this website will not be used by you for such purposes. The Company does not represent that the securities, products, or services discussed on, or accessible through, this website are suitable for any particular investor. You acknowledge that your requests for information are unsolicited, and the provision of any information through this website shall not constitute or be considered investment advice, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
Forward Looking Statements
This website, including but not limited to the press releases posted herein, may contain statements, estimates or projections that constitute "forward-looking statements" as defined under the U.S. federal securities laws. Generally, the words "believe," "expect," "intend," "estimate," "anticipate," "project," "will" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which generally are not historical in nature. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from historical experience and its present expectations or projections. These risks include, but are not limited to, changes in economic and political conditions; regulatory and legal changes; industry risk; leverage risk; valuation risk; tax risk and other risks. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they are made. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.
The information posted on this website is as of the date indicated and, to the Company's knowledge, was timely and accurate when originally issued. The Company is under no obligation to update or remove outdated information from this website, including but not limited to press releases, other than as required by applicable law or regulation.
Third Party Content
Through this website, you may have access to market data such as price quotations and other information relating to securities and the securities markets ("Market Data"). The Company may obtain this Market Data from third parties who are independent of the Company. Even though the sources of the Market Data provided on this website are believed to be reliable, the Company is not responsible for, and makes no warranty with respect to the contents, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or reliability of the Market Data. The Market Data provided is not a complete summary or statement of all available information or data. The Company makes no express or implied warranties (including but not limited to warranties with respect to the Market Data). The Company will not be responsible for lost profits, trading losses, or any other damages resulting from inaccurate, defective, or unavailable Market Data or other information.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the Company or its affiliates, representatives, contractors, or their respective officers, directors or employees be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, arising in connection with (i) any party's use of the website or a linked site, (ii) any failure, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay, computer virus, line system failure or loss of data, (iii) any loss of use related to our website or a linked site, (iv) any website operated by any third party, or (v) any content of this website or any linked site, even if the Company or another party is aware of the possibility of such damages and even if they are reasonably foreseeable.
When you access certain hyperlinks on this website you may leave this website and view content that is not provided by the Company. The Company has not checked for accuracy or otherwise reviewed any of the websites linked to the Company's website and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents of such websites nor the products, services or other items offered through such websites. Use of any website hyperlinked to or from our websites are provided as a courtesy and shall be at your own risk.
Links to the Company from Other Websites
You shall not display hyperlinks on your websites to any website owned or operated by the Company. If you desire to display on your website a hyperlink to the Company's websites, you must enter into a written agreement with the Company governing such display. Access to the Company's websites does not authorize you to use any of the Company's names, logos, trademarks or copyrighted material, and you agree not to do so without the Company's express written consent. Requests to display hyperlinks on your websites to the Company's websites should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the Website with or without notice and for any reason. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Use of E-mail
The security of electronic mail sent through the Internet is not guaranteed. Do not send sensitive or confidential information to us via electronic mail. Delivery, and timely delivery, of electronic mail is also not guaranteed. The Company therefore recommends that you do not send time-sensitive or action-oriented messages to us via electronic mail.
All questions and comments may be addressed by contacting the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org